Geared to the functional recovery of patients with results of neurological and orthopedic disorders, motor rehabilitation now has innovative tools that integrate into more traditional rehabilitative paths.
Biotecnomed, Thanks to an integrated view of individual areas, is able to support all those involved in rehabilitation processes: medici, therapists and patients. The integrated motor rehabilitation solutions – hardware, sensoristica, data mining – using paradigms such as continuity, interactivity and remote monitoring to allow a rehabilitation path that does not end in the pure clinic, but it tended to accompany the patient in the course of his entire day activities.
Biotecnomed deals with:
- Development of devices innovative for motor rehabilitation
- Development of platforms software for collection, storage and analysis of data relating to the monitoring of physiotherapy treatment in the stages of rehabilitation
- Development of body sensor networks, ergonomic wearable sensors, and of middleware for the collection and pre-processing of data
- Tele-control and management follow-up of patients in rehabilitation and sports through App furniture
- Pathophysiology of Movement
- SENSYS - Measures biomedical signals and tele-physiology
- Nexus-Lab - Electronic Measurements
- Development of Measurement Information
- LAMABIO - Mechanical Measurements
- Material Testing