The platform managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, designed for the dissemination of information and network opportunity creation for those involved in research and Italian innovation abroad, has been born. With the prospect of integrated promotional activity launched by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, “Vivere ALL’italiana”, the General Directorate for the Promotion of the ‘Sistema Paese’ has recently given impetus to the development of a network of networks of Italian researchers abroad, which is open to industries, universities, Italian research organisations and institutions active in the field of international research. To this end a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which led to the creation of the “Innovitalia 3.0” portal, a platform shared between the two departments, whose aim is to promote contacts, share information and create opportunities for those involved in research and innovation in the Italian world (www.innovitalia.net). Innovitalia capitalises on the support of the network of Embassies, Consulates, and Italian Institutes of Culture in 32 Foreign countries.
Users who register on the portal:
- come into direct contact with scientific Italian diplomacy
- receive a regular newsletter with the most important news published on the portal
- receive constant information about the tools activated by the Italian government to support scientific and technical cooperation internationally (announcements, assignments, awards, etc.)
- Are able to try to contact researchers and innovative companies operating in Italy and abroad in their areas of interest, they can share news, opportunities and events
- qualify for inclusion in’ “the Italian researchers abroad Yearbook”
Who can register
- Italian researchers with >12 months experience abroad
- foreign researchers with >12 months experience in Italy
- associations of Italian researchers abroad
- companies, startups and business associations
- research institutions, universities and higher education institutions
- organisations and public institutions
Among the business organisations that have already joined the initiative are Enel, Intesa San Paolo and Unioncamere, with Confindustria’s registration being finalised.
To register: http://www.innovitalia.net/registrati/