The Auditorium Antonianum of Rome will host the IX National Conference on Medical Apparatus on 19th and 20th December 2016, an event that reports annually on future developments in the medical apparatus industry. The conference, structured over two days, is now an institution which includes sessions and in-depth workshops with the involvement of all participants in the system: the Ministry of Health, regional representatives, national and European experts coming from other institutions, from academia and industry, Assobiomedica associations and other company representatives.
In particular, the ninth edition intends to take stock of the highest levels achieved in this area and its direction at national and European level in the field, scrutinising the following aspects:
- examination of the most recent laws and legislation with particular attention to new European Regulation
- monitoring of consumption as a support tool for governance and health policy
- government policies for expenditure in the medical apparatus industry
- Policies for the Purchase of Medical Apparatus
- supervision, traceability, and surveillance
- hospital infections and medical apparatus
- aesthetic medicine and proper use of medical apparatus
- Changes and updates to the CND
- Proper exploitation of innovation in the future of IT-DRG system
- software and new APP
Participation in the conference is free if you register beforehand.
For more information and to find out the tour programme visit This Page