Today five new tenders from the POR Calabria 2014/2020 were announced prior to publication at the Regional Headquarters; these are aimed at research and business competitiveness.
These announcements, soon to be published in Calabria’s Official Bulletin, support measures aimed at increasing innovation and competitiveness in the Calabrian business system through the financing of a range of measures:
- The Horizon 2020 Announcement will support the participation of SMEs in the European Horizon 2020 Programme Tender, directed towards human resource training, looking for business partners, the acquisition of specialised assistance and the preparation of studies and analyses;
- The ICT Announcement will support the adoption of information technology in SMEs, with the aim of fostering innovation in production processes and delivery of services;
- The Internationalisation Announcement is aimed at supporting the internationalisation of SMEs, intending to increase the share of exports of goods and services from Calabria and to promote the opening of the regional production system;
- The Machinery and Equipment Announcement will support reorganisation and restructuring and encourage the strengthening of entrepreneurial processes, the introduction of innovations, efficiency and energy saving, increasing employment levels and competitiveness;
- The Projects R&D Notice will finance research and development projects, with the objective of encouraging spending on corporate research and the development of innovative solutions in Calabrian S3 areas.
To learn more, visit the Tender section of the CalabriaEuropa site.